Telebet Safer Gambling
Please try and establish limits before you commence betting with Jennings Telebet. You can set daily limits by contacting our customer services team on freephone 08085 521 421.
Access to Customer History
We can provide you a history of all transactions, withdrawals and deposits, at any time on your request. Simply telephone one of our team on freephone 08085 521 421 to request a statement which can be lifetime or any period you require. You can also email these requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t let gambling interfere with your daily life and responsibilities.
- Gambling is not advised if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Do not turn to gambling as an alternative source of income or as a way to recoup debt.
- For information on how to gamble to gamble responsibly and for information on dealing with problem gambling visit gambleaware.co.uk.
- If you would like further advice or help with responsible gambling, then contact one of the organisations whose details are provided below:
Gamblers Anonymous: gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
GamCare: 0845 600 0133 / 0845 600 0133 | gamcare.org.uk.
Gambling Therapy: gamblingtherapy.org.
GamBlock: is a software tool that blocks access to online gambling. GamBlock has been helping problem gamblers avoid the dangers of unrestricted gambling since 2000. For further information gamblock.com.
If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- If when gambling you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend ‘gambling money’ on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or other pastimes?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble more?
- Do you feel depressed or suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely it is that you have a serious gambling problem and may wish to seek help and advice through the channels outlined above.
- 24 Hours
- 48 Hours
- 7 Days
- 30 Days
If you wish to take a short break from Joe Jennings Bookmakers, you can do so by setting a Time Out on your account for one of the timeframes listed above.
Once the Time Out is applied, you will not be able to access your Joe Jennings account to deposit or place bets during the timeframe you have selected. Withdrawals will still be permitted during this time.
If you no longer wish to place bets with Joe Jennings Bookmakers, you can choose to close your account. Once your account is closed, any remaining funds will be sent back to your active payment method, you will not be able to access the account and will be removed from all marketing.
If you would like to reopen your account following a period of closure, you can do so by emailing email@example.com. You will be required to follow our opening procedure prior to using the account again.
If you feel you are at risk of developing a gambling problem or believe you already have a gambling problem, then we would recommend applying a Self-Exclusion to your account, please see below for details on the Self-Exclusion facility.
- 6 Months
- 1 Year
- 2 Year
- 5 Year
- Permanent Self Exclusion
If you feel you are at risk of developing a gambling problem or believe you already have a gambling problem then we ask that you consider applying a Self-Exclusion to your account. The minimum Self-Exclusion period is 6 Months, but alternatively, you can choose a longer period (1 Year, 2 Years, 5 Years, or Permanent Self Exclusion). Once the account has been Self-Excluded, any remaining funds will be sent back to your active payment method. You will not be able to access the account during the timeframe you have selected, and you will be removed from all marketing.
We offer all of our customers the Deposit Limit facility in order to help them manage their gambling activity. This facility allows you to limit the amount you are able to deposit into your account within one of the following timeframes:
We ask our customers to choose an amount and timeframe that they are comfortable with based on their personal situation. Once the limit has been reached, they will not be able to deposit again until this period has elapsed.
Any decreases to the limit will apply immediately. Any increases will be applied following a 24 hour cool-off period.
Over 18s Only
In the United Kingdom it is illegal for someone who is under 18 years of age to gamble. Jennings Telebet reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and to carry out checks to verify the information provided. Customer accounts may be suspended and funds withheld until satisfactory proof of age is provided. The legal gambling age varies according to country and we advise you to carry out local research. In order to avoid unlawful betting we may undertake a search with a third party for the purpose of verifying that you are 18 or over. Jennings Telebet would, however, ask that, to prevent potential misuse, you keep your account number, user name and password confidential.